We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Elizabethtown, NC.
Bladen County Hospital is a modern, up-to-date 25-bed critical access facility with a 24-hour emergency department, staffed on a full-time basis with specially trained physicians and nurses. The Imaging Department is equipped with the latest technology, such as C.T. Scan, Ultrasound, Digital Mammography and a mobile MRI. Our Laboratory is open 24 hours a day to provide accurate, timely test results.
- 13,000 annual volume
- 12-hour shifts
Elizabethtown, is a friendly, family-oriented community in southeastern North Carolina, consisting of a population of about 3,800. Elizabethtown offers unlimited services, yet maintains charming small-town character. Safe neighborhoods, convenient shopping, exemplary schools, and recreational activities for all ages make Elizabethtown a great place to visit and a better place to live!
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company’s core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine
- ATLS, PALS, and ACLS are required
- 400 hours of ER experience within the last (2) years