Located in beautiful Southern, VT on the border of VT, NH & MA. We are seeking a BC Orthopaedic surgeon to join our Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine clinic, which is a hospital–employed outpatient practice, part of a multi-specialty group practice of over 35 providers. A surgeon with a sub specialty is welcome but not required.
- The call is 1:3 for outpatient and Emergency Department call. Two Orthopaedic PA’s take first call.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers admissions and inpatient care.
- This full time position offers a competitive compensation/benefits/CME package.
Staff consists of more than 130 board-certified physicians, active in both primary care and many specialties with a commitment to providing exceptional care for our community.
This is a progressive Vermont arts community, the market center for Windham County. Outdoor activities include biking, skiing, kayaking, hiking. Walking through the downtown Brattleboro you’ll find an active family oriented community filled with coffee shops, restaurants, a food coop, and bookstores lining the streets and sidewalks.
- Easy driving access to New York City, Albany, Hartford, and Boston
- Named one of “The 100 Best Small Art Towns in America ‘
- Excellent Public, Private and Montessori school options
- Housing choices include rural settings within a few minutes of the Hospital or in town historic Victorians etc.
- 30 minutes from the state’s top 2 ski resorts – Mt. Snow and Stratton