Cardiologist needed for beautiful Southern Vermont on the banks of the Connecticut River and on the border of New Hampshire and Massachusetts. We are seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join our hospital–owned multi-specialty group practice consisting of over 35 providers.
- The cardiology practice currently has one board certified cardiologist and a nurse practitioner
- Call is very low impact and consists of phone consults to physicians only
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers admissions and inpatient care
- High acuity patients are triaged to tertiary care, primarily Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Hospital consults are provided by the nurse practitioner who also supervises non-invasive testing, including a device clinic, with oversight provided by the cardiologists
- This 4 day a week position offers a competitive compensation/benefits/CME package
Our staff consists of a collegial group of more than 130 board-certified physicians from a wide range of specialties who, outside of the hospital owned practice, are primarily solo practitioners. As a community, the staff is committed to providing exceptional care for our community.
This is a progressive Vermont arts community and the market center for Windham County. Outdoor activities include biking, skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing. Walking through the downtown Brattleboro you’ll find an active family oriented community filled with coffee shops, restaurants, a food coop, and bookstores lining the streets and sidewalks.
- Easy driving access to New York City, Albany, Hartford, and Boston
- Named one of “The 100 Best Small Art Towns in America”
- Excellent Public, Private and Montessori school options
- Housing choices include rural settings within a few minutes of the Hospital or in town historic Victorians etc.
- 40 minutes from the state’s top 2 ski resorts – Mt. Snow and Stratton