Job Description for ECHO Locum Tenens:
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Only
Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic
Location: California – Multiple needs in both the southern & northern regions
Specialty: Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
Licensure: Active CA & DEA
Start Date: ASAP Ongoing, some variance between clients
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-5p for most assignments, some variance here as well
Locums to Perm: Yes! Potentially for the right candidate on many open needs.
Experience Required: N/A
References Required: Yes, 2
Credentialing Timeframe: Average 0-2 Weeks!
Duties: Standard primary/ outpatient & preventative care ie: colds, coughs & physicals
Patient Census: Some clients as little as 12, others as many as 25. All ages.
Travel & Lodging Paid: Yes
MedMal/Tail Coverage Paid: Yes
If you are new to locums, here is a little bit about what we do…
- The great state of Texas is home to Echo Locum Tenens, an affiliate of Sound Physicians. We are continuously growing, but still small enough to provide the 1 on 1 attention you deserve.
- Locum tenens gives you the flexibility to have more control over your schedule. Whether you are looking to make locum tenens your full time career path or you are just wanting to moonlight and pick up some extra shifts here and there to supplement your income, we have an opportunity for you nationwide.
- We cover an array of specialties and staff NP’s, PA’s, MD’s, DO’s etc. From outpatient clinics and urgent cares to hospitalist and ER work, we have it all!
- Travel & lodging accommodations are paid for in most assignments and every Echo LT provider will be covered under our MedMal insurance policy including tail coverage at no cost to you.
- LT rates are competitive and often negotiable. As an Independent Contractor, you will receive your paychecks in full.
- Interested in licensing in other states? We can assist with that too.
- Upon interest in a job, we will ask for the most recent version of your CV in month/year format and a minimal of 2-3 references. Next steps involve a phone interview with the client, application paperwork, a background check and then credentialing begins.
- If you are interested in the assignment above or would just like me to hunt for a locums position on your behalf, please reach out via phone call, email or text at any time and I would be happy to assist! Also, connect with me on Linkedin: Brittany Martin.
I look forward to working with you! –Britt