EmCare is a leading provider of physician services for emergency departments, inpatient physician services, inpatient radiology management programs and anesthesiology services. Founded in 1972, EmCare has more than 570 exclusive contracts with client hospitals in nearly 42 states. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Client Integration Scheduler to join our team!
Scheduling Coordinators obtain clinician availability each month and prepare complete hospital schedules. They may be expected to recruit for part-time clinicians depending on the division. Schedules must all be entered into the Company database and distribute (fax, email, mail) to the appropriate EmCare staff, clinicians and hospital personnel. They must fill all open shifts and emergency openings as they arise. Scheduling Coordinators are responsible for after hour's on-call duty on a rotating basis which varies according to office location. They also reconcile and track clinician work hours for all clinicians.
This position focuses on providing exceptional customer service to our providers and clients for all of our new business sites. This position may require travel up to 25%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compose standard number of hospital schedules based on the division workload.
- Support Medical Director at site-scheduled contracts as needed.
- Educate clinicians on scheduling protocols and guidelines.
- Develop strong relationships with clinicians via the phone.
- Establish strong relationships with team-members.
- Negotiate with clinicians.
- Provide various reports to management.
- Reconcile clinician hours each month and submit reports to payroll department.
- On-call responsibility.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
6-12 months scheduling experience is required.
Recruiting experience in previous position a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to show independent proficiency scheduling for a ‘full load’ of hospital schedules based on the division workload and distribution norm.
Proven success with all of the following:
develop strong relationships with clinicians via the phone
able to multi-task
meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
works well under pressure
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Company Matching 401 K
Company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability
2 weeks paid vacation