Hello, I work for the provider recruitment office at Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) in Rolla MO
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our hospital employed group.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- $3000 Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
- Additional RVU Bonus is paid out every quarter. Each quarter does not reflect the previous quarter. Our base and RVU rate stays very close to the MGMA Median.
A Family Medicine Physician is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Additional details about Rolla and the surrounding area available on the WEB at www.pcrmcphysiciansgroup.com
Watch our Video for Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Rolla Missouri at
Please send CV to schedule a phone interview.