Employed Internal Medicine Position – Large Healthcare System in Buffalo, NY!
Hawkeye Medical Placement is working with a large healthcare system in seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for an establish outpatient office (no inpatient work).
Enjoy all 4 seasons?
Family in Toronto?
Interested in loan forgiveness programs?
Attending physician to provide direct outpatient care services in hospital-affiliated Internal Medicine Primary Care setting.
Seeking licensed Board Certified physician who is experienced in, or has desire to work with, underserved populations in a certified patient-centered medical home setting.
Physician will perform individual primary care sessions.
Growth into administrative role possible.
Academic appointment optional.
Attending physician will also provide collaborative support to Advanced Practitioners. Physicians are supported by a skilled staff of RN's, LPN's, Medical Office Assistants, and Care Managers, as well as a site magagement team, with access to many onsite referral resources and ancillary services.
Physician will precept as home of residency program.
A few benefits of this permanent position include:
- Employed opportunity with a large healthcare system
- Established practice with experienced colleagues
- Reasonable patient volume (12 per day)
- Reasonable Call schedule rotated with several other Attendings. Residents take 1st call.
- Daytime schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Vacation, CME, full benefits package as well as paid malpractice
*This position may consider new graduates and those requiring an H-1B visa
- Buffalo NY – waterfront city of over 1.6 million people. Just 1 hour from Toronto!
- Entertainment scene includes professional theater, museums, an award-winning philharmonic orchestra, professional sporting events, incredible outdoor activities, and festivals.
- Low cost of living, diverse real estate choices and top rated schools!
Kyle Leslie, President
Hawkeye Medical Placement, LLC