Director needed for PACE program
- NEEDED – Charismatic, experienced and energetic Internal Medicine physician with excellent patient rapport and a teamwork mentality— We care about generating relationships, not RVU’s
- Be proud to tell people you work with a Palliative care program Nationally recognized and emulated in 32 other states!
- Our BRAND NEW 30,000 sq ft. Clinic opens this April! Step into a well-established program that is simply moving in a gorgeous new building with 8 specialties represented in-house, with great support staff-- RN’s, PT’s, OP, and dieticians all here!
- Teamwork isn’t a cliché here…it’s a MUST. Averaging only 8-12 patients daily, enjoy working with your staff to determine the best care plan for each patient. No cookie cutter medicine here!
All-American City with Airport for daily getaways —Dine in Dallas, or see “Chicago” in Chicago!
- FINALLY—The city itself offers every amenity people want and need…travel options, major sporting events, Top 5 Education State with numerous schooling options, and more!
- Enjoy a safe community with numerous hillside and riverside housing developments, Championship Golf Courses, diverse culinary restaurants, and more! —Several 4-year colleges also call this city home!
This is a unique position needing a certain caliber of physician….If you feel that describes you, please contact Lane Willhite at Adaptive Medical Partners at (888) 885-5009 and reference job number 400.