Internal Medicine Physician needed in Oklahoma!
AIM Consultants is currently recruiting for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join a hospital’s active medical staff in Oklahoma. New Grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply!
- Outpatient Practice
- Hospitalist Program
- Office space on hospital campus for easy access
- Current medical staff is excited about the addition of a new provider
Competitive Recruitment package determined by the hospital and the group
NOW Designated as a HPSA location!
- The hospital provides a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, including Radiology, Lab, 24-hour ER, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Home Health & Hospice, Chemotherapy, Diabetes Management and more.
- 5 surgical suites
- Surgical block time available
- Experienced CRNA’s
- Employee satisfaction 93% satisfied or very satisfied (97th percentile)
- Physicians 100% satisfied or very satisfied in 2012
- Top Performer Award for Surgical Care and Pneumonia by JCAHO
- Hospitalist program
- ER staffed with dedicated physicians
- Voted a finalist for "Friendliest Communities in America"
- Hunting destination for region quail, turkey, deer, and falconry
- County unemployment 3%
- Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy
- Service area 35,000; population 14,000
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks
- Great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Numerous higher education resources
Contact AIM Consultants for full details on this job.
AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services. We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
Please call for confidential and immediate consideration. Or, you may e-mail your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible. All personal information is kept strictly confidential and will not be forwarded without your permission. If you are not interested in this position but know someone who might be, please forward this opportunity to them. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants
Cell (918) 894-2207
Phone (800) 586-2499
Fax (314) 272-7021
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
Member NAPR & AMR
7819 South Union Ave
Loft # 602
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74132
Job Posted: 05/01/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
7819 South Union Ave, Loft # 602
Tulsa OK 74132