* Employed position with a highly respected health system.
* The team prides themselves on providing the best neurological care available for a wide array of conditions; headaches, Stroke, Epilepsy, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, head trauma, MS, Movement Disorders, Concussion, Seizures, Tremors, Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, and Back & Neck Pain.
* The Neurology team is pro-active with Stroke Care.
* The hospital is Primary Care Stroke Certified and has a Level II Trauma Center.
* EMR is fully automated & integrated at the hospital and outpatient clinics.
* The facilities have state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, advanced treatment technologies including nerve conduction, and sleep study interpretations.
* The schedule comprises 8 to 12 hour shifts.
* This is an employed position with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
The location allows for you to live in some of the best suburbs of Chicago!
Please send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) then call 224-209-8202 to discuss #2329, the next step in the interview process, and you.