EmCare is seeking Pediatric Physicians for our Emergency Department in Manahawkin, NJ!
Southern Ocean MedicalCenter (SOMC) is a 176-bed center for medical excellence, featuring 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties, and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals. SOMC blends the most advanced medical technology and techniques with the warm, personalized care of a community hospital to provide healthcare services for the residents and many visitors to Southern Ocean Medical Center, located in one of the largest and fastest growing counties in the state.The Emergency Department consists of a stable team of board certified emergency care physicians and excellent nursing support.
- State-of-the-art 42-bed ED including 6 Pediatric beds
- 6K-8K annual PEDS ED visits
- Great schedule with 8-12 hours of Pediatric EM coverage
- T-System EMR
- Ability to cross-credential & work PRN in higher acuity/volume PEDS EDs
Southern Ocean Medical Center is located in Manahawkin, which is inland from Long Beach Island. LBI has been a growing community over the past several years as a result of the great location in coastal NJ and close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC, the Poconos, & the Baltimore and DC area.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible EM PEDS
- Board Certified/Board Eligible PEDS