IM/FP Needed for Putnam CT
IM/FP Needed for our physician led multi-specialty group. Join experienced colleagues in our busy, well-appointed offices in Putnam, CT. More than 250 providers practice primary care in 30 locations and specialty care in more than 30 specialties. Our providers have the stability and resources of a large health care system, while enjoying the local management and operation of a community-based medical practice. Modern, expertly managed offices and efficient clinical and administrative business operations, outstanding compensation including incentives for quality and patient satisfaction, and robust benefits including PTO, generous retirement, CME, and more!
Our focus on innovation is improving access, outcomes, and satisfaction for our patients, and increasing satisfaction for our providers:
- More than 60% of our payer contracts include reimbursement for value and panel size
- Behavioral health providers embedded in our primary care practices
- Nurse Care Managers and Social Workers in every office to care for our sickest patients
- Shared Medical Appointments to improve chronic disease management while increasing patient satisfaction
- Improved patient access through the use of ZocDoc, an online patient self-scheduling tool
- Trialing Telemedicine
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.