MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EMS Physician Medical Director
Location: The Good Samaritan Hospital - Lebanon
EmCare Partners Group is seeking an EMS Physician Medical Director for the Emergency Department at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, PA. The Physician EMS Medical Director will provide medical control for community EMS, in addition to working clinically in the emergency department. Ideal candidates will be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and must have EMS experience.
We are seeking candidates who are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
* 54,000 ED visits annually
* 23 Individual ED Rooms with Mobile Beds
* 10 Result-Waiting Stations
* Full practice support with medical scribes and associate practitioners
* Fast Track, 7 beds
* Centrally located in the scenic Lebanon Valley countryside with easy access to numerous metropolitan areas including Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
* Located near the state capital of Harrisburg, featuring historic culture, eclectic cuisine and a lively nightlife
* Neighboring Hershey offers one of the nation’s finest theme parks and a beautiful community theater
* Enjoy beautiful and challenging golf courses with more than 50 courses located within driving distance
* Hiking and biking trails in the surrounding area, including the nearby Appalachian Trail
* Excellent public school districts and several private schools
* Featuring renowned outlet shopping located in nearby Lancaster and Reading townships
As a physician with EMA, you will receive:
* Unparalleled support during your career allowing you to lead the life you deserve
* Superior compensation
* Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability, Professional Services and CME)
* Site incentive bonus
* Full practice support (including scribes and associate practitioners)
* Stable long-term contracts
If you are interested in working with a group of career Emergency Medicine physicians that is nationally recognized for clinical excellence in Emergency Medicine, please apply immediately in confidence.
Recruiter: Kristen Farrell
Mobile Phone: 410-812-1497
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)