Inpatient Psychiatry—Program Director opportunity—$355,000 guaranteed!!
Top 100 Hospital—Magnet Designation for Nursing
- Focus on your niche—Inpatient only allows you to focus on what you like, whether that’s Adult/Geri, or Child/Adolescent. Do either or both! Hospital is expanding the Unit
- Work for a Non-Profit, Regional Health System that is locally owned. Decisions are made DAILY in house, IN EACH DEPARTMENT. Don’t wait for “Corporate” approval on anything!
- Academic Opportunities!-- Large 650-bed hospital undergoing $138million dollar expansion that employs over 700 physicians has direct contracts with the local State University
- Big City Medicine and amenities, rural medicine compensation package—Aggressive salary and production puts you easily into the 90th percentile, optional Directorship Stipend, 4 weeks PTO, sign-on bonus, CME time, quarterly bonuses, Student loan repayment, stipend for residents, Tail coverage, evening and night differentials and more!
Over 1 Million people in a culturally diverse city!
- Local market was recently ranked the “Most Affordable Housing” by Money Magazine
- Top state for Education—fifteen programs and schools in the city have received the FINE — First in the Nation in Education — Award 16 times!
- Great location for year-round athletics-- Over 70 miles of biking trails, large river front races and housing, Major sports programs and Universities and AP placement programs
You won’t find a better Organization to work for nor a better Unit to work in, STAND OUT HERE! If you feel you qualify, please call Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference Job # 358.