TeleMed Psychiatry Needs in North Carolina
MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Please visit us at these upcoming conferences to learn more about our opportunities.
ACOEP-The Edge: Scientific Assembly 2015 – Orlando – October 18-21 (Booth 3)
ACEP15 Scientific Assembly – Boston – October 26-28 (Booth 1301)
* Also, plan to attend the ACEP15 Closing Celebration, presented by EmCare, at the New England Aquarium on October 28. Stop by our booth for more details.
* Follow @EmCareInc on Twitter for #ACOEP15 or #ACEP15 updates!
* Qualitas Telemedicine, powered by EmCare an Envision Healthcare company, is a specialized management and staffing service that provides patient care remotely using industry leading technology. This is not your average skype diagnosis.
* Our physician led company is growing rapidly! We are in need of Psychiatrists licensed in North Carolina.
* Also, we are nationwide and likely have need in other states you are licensed, please share any and all states you are qualified to work and have interest in.
* Take a few minutes to learn more about the position and allow me to quickly share this easy-to-use technology. This is an opportunity to get ahead of the curve and be a leader in the future of medicine.
* Just curious? Know of someone else that’s interested?
* I’m happy to share the technology and provide a better understanding of the impacts to acute care medicine.
Contact: Jason Thomas, Recruiting Manager 805-563-3017 / (register or log in to show contact information)
Board Certified/Eligible Licensed in state practicing TeleHealth experience is a plus
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
13737 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas TX 75240