Dermatologist / Upstate New York! / Family friendly community!
Established 40 provider multi-specialty group practice in close proximity to Buffalo, NY is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to replace its long time retiring physician. This is primarily an outpatient General Dermatology practice. Hospital requires 10 days per month of call, but realistically there is little to none. Referral pipelines are rich internally within the group as well as externally. The need in this community is strong! Service area is 150,000 people and only 1 other practicing dermatologist! Office schedule is Monday – Friday.
Join this organization and have the benefit of maintaining a desirable balance of your personal and professional life.
• Base salary is 50th percentile of MGMA data PLUS productivity bonuses!
• Paid Relocation, Signing Bonus and Paid vacation time! Residency/Fellowship stipend!
• $150,000 of Student Loan Repayment through Doctors Across New York (DANY)!
• Full benefit package including CME time and stipend and a robust retirement plan!
• University community offers a center for the arts as well as both a community symphony and theater.
•Abundance of family activities and 4 seasons of outdoor recreation! – skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, boating, golfing, etc!
•Only thirty minutes to New York State’s largest ski resort!
•Community offers top rated schools, a low cost of living and diverse real estate choices!
Job Posted: 03/13/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
210 S. 10th Street
Olean NY 14760