- Full time general otolaryngologist with strong leadership, interpersonal and collaborative communication skills.
- Work with an experienced otolaryngologist and audiologist. Strong, experienced ancillary staff.
- Small but busy general ENT practice located approximately 2 miles from the hospital.
- Services include general ENT, allergy testing/treatment and audiology testing.
- Schedule: 3.5 days in the office and .5 days in the OR.
- EMR: Meditech inpatient/LSS for outpatient
- Practice is highly respected – use 1:1 MD/Nurse model.
- Employed physician with full benefit package: salary, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation expenses all negotiable.
Critical Access Hospital with a state of the art surgical suite located in picturesque Vermont. This is a beautiful New England college town which offers a diversity of cultural and recreational activities. Our physicians truly enjoy a healthy balance between work and personal lifestyle interests.