MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Please visit us at these upcoming conferences to learn more about our opportunities.****
* ACOEP-The Edge: Scientific Assembly 2015 – Orlando – October 18-21 (Booth 3)
* ACEP15 Scientific Assembly – Boston – October 26-28 (Booth 1301)
* Also, plan to attend the ACEP15 Closing Celebration, presented by EmCare, at the New England Aquarium on October 28. Stop by our booth for more details.**
* Follow @EmCareInc on Twitter for #ACOEP15 or #ACEP15 updates!
Orange Park Medical Center is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare in the community and is committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare and wellness through safe, accessible, consistent and compassionate care.
* 230-bed Acute Care Facility
* Level II provisional ACS verified
* 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondarycall from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
* All cases come through the ED
* Averaging 2-3 Acute surgeries per day
*Total trauma admits average 100 per month (1200-1300 per year)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
* Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
* ATLS Required
* Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
* Employee Status with health insurance
* 401k with retirement elective deferral options
* Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
* $5,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement
* Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
* A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends, along with pursuing personal passions
* The Town of Orange Park has roots back to the 1780’s and 90’s during the second Spanish period in Florida history. Since those early days, Orange Park has grown dramatically and has developed as the northeastern gateway to Clay County.
* Located 15 miles South of Jacksonville, Orange Park is one of the best suburbs to live in Northern Florida.
* Compared to the rest of the country, Orange Park's cost of living is 2.00% Lower than the U.S. average.
City of Orange Park: http://www.townoforangepark.com/
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
Jamie Weaver, Senior Recruiter
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
Applicants must have BC/BE General Surgery and have completed Surgical Critical Care Fellowship.