Exciting new opportunity for Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to make a difference in patient care. This non-profit regional Federally Qualified Health Center has served eastern Connecticut since 1984. The physicians within this organization provide care to medically underserved populations. This location is looking for an experienced physician to take on regional medical director responsibilities, with a 50/50 or 75/25 admin/clinical mix.
- Full range of primary care services including physicals, surgical procedures, patient education, etc.
- Providing coverage to patients admitted to local hospital
Providing continuity of care and implementing patient management
Providing minimal night and weekend coverage
Qualifications for position:
- MD or DO degree from accredited school
- Completion of residency from accredited institution
- Board Certification
- CT license issued/in progress
- Federal and State Controlled Substance
- Competitive salary of $200k+ with sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including 9 holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Visa sponsorship and stipend for costs
- Loan repayment
- Productivity bonus
- 4 days CME + stipend
- Relocation assistance
This location is just 40 minutes outside Hartford and about one hour to Providence. This is a suburban area that boasts safe neighborhoods, great school systems, and easy access to larger metro areas. There is lots to do in the area due to the nearby University and close outdoor recreation.