MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for East Liverpool City Hospital in East Liverpool, OH.
East Liverpool City Hospital
425 W. 5th St.
East Liverpool, OH 43920
FT ED Physician
Does not accept JI Visa candidates
East Liverpool City Hospital is a moderate acuity community hospital located along the Ohio River. East Liverpool City Hospital is part of
River Valley Health Partners, an entire health system of hospital services, therapy centers and physicians.
Job Description/ Emergency Department Overview:
* 32,000 annual volume
* Meditech EMR
* 24 hrs/day scribe coverage
* 24 hrs/day physician coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
* 20 hrs/day APP coverage
* Competitive Salary with Premium Hourly Rate
* $40,000-$60,000 sign-on bonus! (based on commitment)
* Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account
* East Liverpool is ideally situated 1 hour west of Pittsburgh and 2 hours southeast of Cleveland.
* The town of East Liverpool offers convenience to large cities while keeping the charm of small town living.
* Attractions include: The Museum of Ceramics, Carnegie Library, Little Beaver Creek and a branch of Kent State University.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is the nation's leading physician practice management company. The privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel, and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture. But each one recruits and hires clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. In addition to fu ll-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available through EmCare, you can search locum tenens opportunities on this site that are offered through our locum tenens staffing partner - Qualitas™ Locum Tenens. Similarly, you can search opportunities that exist with our newly acquired company - Phoenix Physicians.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small town to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
To apply visit: http://www.emcare.com/CAREERS/CLINICAL-JOB-SEARCH/Emergency-Department-Physician---ED-East-Liverpool-OH/3829?ci=516
Or Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
BC/BE EM or BC IM/FP with extensive EM experience