Seeking Anesthesia trained pain physician for 100% Pain Practice
- Work at a spectacular 330 bed not-for-profit regional medical center
- Joined established group of pain specialists working out of brand new, physician designed pain clinic with 12 exam rooms and three specifically designed procedural rooms
- Highly productive group works from 8 to 4:30 with limited inpatient responsibilities
- PharmD pre-round on all inpatients and Nurse Practitioner supports physician in clinic
- This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity working with a medical center that services a patient population of nearly 750,000 in a university town of approximately 150,000
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region. This practice will go fast, if you are interested please call me immediately.
I recently returned from visiting this spectacular community and opportunity and can personally validate it as a must see. To discuss this practice in more detail please call Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference Job #342.