MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is currently seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA.
The Emergency Department at Fairview Park Hospital consists of:
* 42,000 annual visits
* 19-bed ED
* 36 hours of Physician coverage
* 36 hours of Physician Assistant coverage: 12-hour shifts
* A-rated malpractice insurance w/tail
Recently ranked as one of the 100 Top Hospitals in America, Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility, conveniently located in the heart of middle GA. Fairview Park provides community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women’s Imaging Center.
Community - Strategically located in the heart of Georgia, the city of Dublin is only one hour from Macon; two hours from Atlanta and the Hartsfield Airport; two hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean; and a half day drive to the serene landscape of the North Georgia Mountains. The County’s location, sitting directly between Atlanta and Savannah, allows residents to enjoy the deeply unique, historical, and educational amenities of two of the most relevant cultural mainstays in the United States. Laurens County is neither a metropolitan nor a desolate zip code. With that comes traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good schools, and tightly knit neighborhoods. Feel free to visit the hospital online at http://www.fairviewparkhospital.com
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Criteria: BC/BP EM (ABEM/AOBEM) or BC FP/IM w/EM experience and ACLS/PALS