MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Centennial Medical Center in Ashland City, TN a Northwest suburb of Nashville.
Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City is a 12-bed critical access hospital enrolled in EmCare’s CompleteCare™ program - a combined ED/hospitalist program where one physician provides continuity of care from the ED to the inpatient floor.
* CompleteCare™ physicians are on duty 24/7 to cover the E.D., admit and provide subsequent inpatient rounding
* The service helps to maximize both human and financial resources while providing superior patient care, both to E.D. patients and to hospitalized patients
Centennial Ashland City has an volume of 13K visits per year and is staffed with 24 hours of physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a) plus additional MLP coverage on the busier days. Average of 1.8 patients per hour.
At Ashland City:
* Every ED physician is enrolled in the CompleteCare™ Program
* Physicians handle Admissions/ Rounding/ Discharges
* 2% admission rate
* On avg take 20 mins per patient
* Physicians receive a base hourly rate + additional compensation per patient encounter
Ashland City is located 15 miles west of Nashville, Music City USA, and 20 miles east of Clarksville, home of Fort Campbell’s 101st Airborne Division. Expansion of State Highway 12 and nearby Interstate 40 provides more accessibility than ever. Ashland City has an award winning Parks and Recreation Program. Multiple housing options are available. From apartment living to upscale custom homes, Ashland City offers something for everyone.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is the nation’s leading physician practice management company. The privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel, and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture. But each one recruits and hires clinicians who share the company’s core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available through EmCare.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. < strong>EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
BC/BP IM or FP w/EM experience