MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, the nation's largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. The hospital is designed to be patient friendly and blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
* 321-bed Joint Commission accredited facility
* Level II Trauma application in process
* 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondarycall from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
* All cases come through the ED
* Kissimmee is only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
* Population 64,000. The City of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
* Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
* From the City's wide range of parks and recreational activities to the theme parks, eco-tourism and world class fishing...it is easy to see why Kissimmee received the All-America City designation in 2008.
* Chamber of Commerce: http://kissimmeechamber.com/; City Website: http://www.kissimmee.org/
Benefits and Compensation
* Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
* Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
* Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
* $5,000 CME Allowance
* Competitive Income Potential
* Promotion of a Balanced Work-Life environment
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
To apply visit: http://www.emcare.com/CAREERS/CLINICAL-JOB-SEARCH/Surgery-Trauma-Surgeon-Kissimmee-FL/JO000000862?ci=85
Or email: (register or log in to show contact information)
* Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
* ATLS Required
* Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/ post-op visit