Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Fort Walton Beach, FL
MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. This is the only full service acute care hospital in the Tri-County area. Fort Walton Beach Medical center is ranked among the top 5% in the nation in Spine Surgery and General Surgery for the fifth consecutive year.
* 257-bed acute care Facility
* Applying for Level II Trauma
* 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondarycall from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
* All cases come through the ED
* Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
* Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
* Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
* $5,000 CME Allowance
* Competitive Income Potential
* Promotion of a Balanced Work–Life environment
* Fort Walton Beach is the best-kept secret in NW Florida. At the “heart’ of the Emerald Coast, Fort Walton is much more than just family-friendly vacations on the beautiful beaches of Okaloosa Island. It’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases- and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.
* The Emerald Coast offers 24 miles of pristine white-sand beaches stretching along the Gulf of Mexico.
* It has been recognized as one of the top ten “Best Places to Live” among 300 of the largest metropolitan areas in the U.S.
* Chamber of Commerce: fwbchamber.org; City Website: www.emeraldcoastfl.com
* School System: www.okaloosaschools.com
To learn more about how to join our trauma team, please contact me: (register or log in to show contact information) (805) 563-3004
Trauma Surgeon Criteria
• Board Certified Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Trained
• ATLS Required
• Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
13737 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas TX 75240