MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are seeking a full time Emergency Medicine Physician in Solvang, CA.
Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital is a 16-bed facility that has been serving the Santa Ynez Valley since 1964. Santa Ynez is part of the Cottage Hospital System, with sister hospitals in Santa Barbara and Goleta. Santa Ynez features inpatient and outpatient surgery, but limited inpatient services – many of the patients are stabilized and transferred to main Cottage in Santa Barbara.
* 8 bed ED – newly remodeled
* 6.5k Annual Patient Volume
* 24 hours of physician coverage daily
* 12 hour shifts
* Spiral CT scanner, on-site lab and radiology available from 7A-11P, on-site ultrasound and digital radiography
* Guaranteed hourly rate + Quarterly Incentives
* Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more
* $2,000 per year Business Expense Reimbursement Account
* Full time considered 120 hours per month
* Paid “A” rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage
Criteria: BC/BE in EmergencyMedicine, IM, FP, Surgery. Must have completed residency program. ACLS and PALS required, along with Ultrasound.
Community Description: Solvang, CA is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley on the central coast of California, just 125 miles North of Los Angeles. It offers a particularly relaxed atmosphere, set amid rolling hills with picturesque views of vineyards and surrounding mountains. Rustic Old World architectural styles blend with flower-lined streets to create a quaint village. Area towns offer fine antique shopping, art galleries, and vineyard tours. Excellent outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fishing, as well as several golf courses, one of which meets PGA requirements.
Criteria: • BC/BE in EM, Internal Med, Family Practice, or surgery with 2,000 hours of ED experience