MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is seeking a Hospitalist Physician in Waukegan, Illinois.
Vista Health System is a community healthcare provider; a network that includes two hospitals in Waukegan, Vista Medical Center East and Vista Medical Center West, as well as the Vista Lindenhurst campus that includes an Ambulatory Care Center, a Surgery Center and a freestanding emergency center. There are 192
beds at Vista East with Hospitalist in the East campus. Vista East is ranked 34 out of 219 hospitals in Illinois and 29 out of 118 hospitals in Chicago Metro area.
· Average daily encounters of 45-48 patients
· 24 hours of daytime physician coverage
· Physician schedule: 7on/7off, 7am-7pm
· 8 hours of Adult NP coverage per day, 12 hours of Adult NP coverage at night
· Requirements: BC in your specialty
· Open ICU with Intensivists and Rapid Response Team back-up
EmCare is a national hospital medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
Waukegan is located in northern Illinois; just a short distance away from the city of Chicago, within view of Lake Michigan, and is close to the Wisconsin border. There is a population of over 88,000 . Vista Health System is the community medical provider, serving the north suburban Chicago area and its residents.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is the nation's leading physician practice management company. The privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel, and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture. But each one recruits and hires clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. In addition to full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available through EmCare, y ou can search locum tenens opportunities on this site that are offered through our locum tenens staffing partner - Qualitas™ Locum Tenens. Similarly, you can search opportunities that exist with our newly acquired company - Phoenix Physicians.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small town to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
To apply visit: http://www.emcare.com/CAREERS/CLINICAL-JOB-SEARCH/Inpatient-Services-Hospitalist---Physician-Waukegan-IL/11101?ci=222
Or email: (register or log in to show contact information)