MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Del Sol Medical Center & Las Palmas Medical Center are at the forefront of surgical care, bringing the very latest technologies and innovations to El Paso. Both hospitals offer state-of-the-art surgical facilities equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technologies, including specialized operating suites for cardiology, neurology and image-guided surgery. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare are part of HCA, which is the largest hospital chain in the world.
Del Sol Medical Center (Eastside)
* 350-bed Acute Care Facility
* Level II Trauma (ACS verified)
* 10 hr shifts
* All cases come through the ED (about 800/yr)
Las Palmas Medical Center (Westside)
* 327-bed Acute Care Facility
* Level III Trauma (State verified)
* 10 hour shiftsTrauma Surgeon Criteria
* Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgica Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
* ATLS Required
* Must have TX license to start credentialing process
* Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/post op visit.
* Employee Status with health insurance
* 401k with retirement elective deferral options
* Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
* $5,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement (physicians)
* Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
* A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends, along with pursuing personal passions
* Paid Travel & Lodge
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
• ATLS Required
• Must have TX license to start credentialing process
• Willingness to work at on-site clinic