MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is seeking a Trauma Surgeon in Plano, TX
The Medical Center of Plano is a full-service, 427-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,300 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 2 trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
* 427-bed Acute Care Facility
* Level II Trauma
* 12 hr shifts
* All cases come through the ED
* Employee Status with health insurance
* 401k with retirement elective deferral options
* Flexible 1 week on/ 1 week off scheduling
* $3,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement
* Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
* A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends,along with pursuing personal passions
To apply visit: https://www.emcare.com/CAREERS/CLINICAL-JOB-SEARCH/Surgery-Surgeon-Plano-TX/2717?ci=1
Or email: (register or log in to show contact information)
• Trauma Surgeon Criteria
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
• ATLS Required
• Willingness to work at on-site clinic for pre-op/ post-op visit