OUTPATIENT FOCUSED PEDIATRIC PRACTICE
- University Town and bedroom community to Pittsburgh
- One of the top 100 Places to work according to Forbes
- Established and collaborative pediatric group with 30 plus years of service to community
- They work 8:30 to 5:00 including a 1 hour break for lunch
- Ancillary staff of 17 including 3 PACs, 6 RNs, 4 LPNs and office staff
- Awesome work/life balance – one of the kindest and most genuine group of physicians I’ve ever worked with
Considering all that is wrong with medicine today, this group is doing things right on so many levels. This is an independent group offering a partnership opportunity. When evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of work life, personal life, compensation, and community that places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at 888-885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Please reference Job# 315.