$600,000 HOSPITAL EMPLOYED ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY PRACTICE
A long-time client of mine has a new need for an orthopedic surgeon. I am pleased to bring this practice to the market, as it is a fantastic opportunity for a surgeon to focus on being a doctor and step away from the business side of medicine and running an independent practice. A few highlights of the opportunity are:
- $600,000 (Base Salary + Sign-on Bonus)
- HOSPITAL EMPLOYED by a BRAND NEW FACILITY
o We completed a $15 million dollar build in the summer of 2014
o My hospital is not part of a large system – you can escape the feeling of being just a number and truly be appreciated for your work
- Patient population of 75,000+ People
- 70% Net Collection Production Model
- Full caveat of benefits – Health, 401K, malpractice coverage, CME, etc.
- $10,000 for relocation
- Provider friendly call schedule – I can explain how this will work!
- Bread & butter practice with the ability to incorporate any niche specialty if desired
- Complete autonomy that most physicians in this market are looking for
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off to start
My bedroom community is located in the heart of a beautiful scenic region. Tucked away in between the state capital and their most well-known college town, my town sits along a gorgeous 35,000+ acre lake. The homes here are what you’d expect to find in a modern suburban community coupled with luxurious houses spread throughout town in their respective neighborhoods either at the lake, on top of a mountain, or simply on a 100 acre lot with plenty of space. We have great schools, fun restaurants, recreational activities, temperate seasons, and easy access to larger metropolitan amenities. If you’d like to escape the hustle and bustle of a big city, we can offer the quality of life that will provide safety and peace for you and your family.
If you would like more information, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009. Please reference Job #244.