DIRECTOR – INPATIENT GERIATRIC UNIT
100% INPATIENT PRACTICE
- 108 bed acute care behavioral health facility
- Seeking a physician with interest in Adult and Geriatric psychiatry
- Adding geriatric services to our established child & adolescent and adult programs
- City of a 160,000 people with local airport and spectacular quality of life amenities
- Local airport, excellent shopping, dining, 7 colleges and universities
- Excellent private and public education ranked in the top 20 nationally
- No-nonsense annual income of $250,000 per year plus full benefits
- Spectacular ancillary and support staff
- Awesome work/life balance – Set your own schedule
- Nationally supported behavioral health corporation with 75 facilities in 24 states
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at (888) 885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Please reference Job #263 when you call.