A growing Hospice and Home Care Center is currently seeking a full-time Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician to serve as the Associate Medical Director. They are located near the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
• Physician will see Hospice and Home Care patients
• This is a full time 5 day a week position with some call coverage during week and weekends
• Average patient census is 140-150 patients.
• Electronic Medical Record system is Suncoast.
As a non-profit hospice they have a proud history of serving the patients and families in their community for almost 40 years. Promoting excellent end of life care and prioritizing patient’s needs is at the core of their mission. They have a new Advanced Care Program offering home care and palliative care services in continuity with their hospice.
This Hospice has developed a model of care with a high degree of physician presence on the team and in the home, greatly enhancing the quality of care they provide and placing them as the leader of end of life care in the community. They practice relationship-centered care and their physicians spend most of their time in the home with an emphasis on follow-up and continuity.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Roger Toben, President, The Toberson Group, (register or log in to show contact information), 636-891-9774 or 800-726-0990
• M.D. or D.O.
• Board certified, will consider board eligible but must become certified within 1 year
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in California
• Fellowship trained in hospice and palliative medicine required
• Care and compassion toward patients