Illinois Endo on the Mississippi River
Endocrinologists- if you’re looking to pioneer a new practice with the full support of an established hospital, consider this new opportunity in Western Illinois.
This position could be quite lucrative because while the hospital does not currently have an Endocrinologist, it has plenty of patients to refer who are currently being served by other Endo docs in the area.
Here is some more general info:
- Hospital employed with excellent benefits.
- 20+ employed Primary Care docs will provide referrals.
- Brand new Diabetes clinic with several case managers.
- Larger community in the midst of a rural area 2 hours from St. Louis.
- Community ranks highly in quality of life metrics (living cost, income, graduation rates etc.)
Contact Nick Leu for more information:
248-357-1426 ext. 133
(register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 04/23/15