Hospitalist Opportunity in Georgia
Easing Driving distance on Interstate to the Great Places in Florida
As an acute care hospital with 280 beds, it provides area residents with broad services through its growing medical staff of more than 200 physicians and 3000 staff
- 7on / 7off
- 15 shifts
- 12 Hour
medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older
- Coordinating with patients PCP, hospital, and/or health plan for
all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning
medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical
- Open ICU-Hospitalists admit patients to ICU Pulmonary Critical Care physicians
available for consults
- ED is code team Hospitalists are encouraged to attend and run codes on their
- Electronic Billing System
- Competitive Compensation-eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), CME Allowance, Malpractice
Insurance, and more.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board
Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Eligible to work in the
United States. No Visa sponsorship available.
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication
(written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Contactus at 1-800-670-0737 ext. 103.