Seeking a full-time gastroenterologist for our community hospital. Currently there are three GIs with one retiring shortly.
- ERCP skills desirable
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Approximately 3,000 cases annually
- Olympus scopes and processors used
- Hospital based Endoscopy Suite with four procedure rooms and six prep/recovery. Unit is ASGE Recognized
- Cerner EMR implemented in 2010
- Competent staff with over half GI certified
- Service area of 85k with 188 beds
- Guaranteed salary plus productivity with earning potential in the 75th percentile of MGMA
- Excellent benefits package with health, dental, vision, 403b with hospital contribution, vacation pay, CME allowance and malpractice coverage.
Located in a classic New England city with a population of 20,000 people. Centrally located, hospital is situated in a broad valley between the Green Mountains to the east and the Taconics to the west. For adults there are beautiful golf courses close by, excellent skiing, many Yoga studios, 3 large health clubs and several small ones, indoor tennis, art classes, carving classes, fishing and hunting schools, outlet shopping, hiking, book clubs, boating, and numerous outdoor activities.
Vermont has long been a beautiful vacation destination. You can enjoy its beauty and serenity year round.