Position: Associate Dentist
Location: Thornton, CO
Opportunity: Full-time Associate Dentist
Essential Dentist Functions: Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures. Examine patients to determine nature of condition, utilizing X-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures. Present treatment plans to parents and guardians. Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of dental technical support staff as required.
- Graduation from an accredited program by the American Dental Association;
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery), DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) or equivalent.
- Must be eligible for or maintain a current and valid U.S. State license to practice dentistry.
- Perform the full range of dental treatment activities and procedures as dictated by general or pediatric dental specialty area according to ADA guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
- Ability to work well with children of all ages and adapt to different needs and techniques.
A plus, but not required:
- Completion of post graduate study in pediatric dentistry with either a certificate, or master's degree to be eligible for certification, by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry is a plus but not required.
- Degrees may include: Master of Science, Master of Medical Science, Master of Dentistry, Master of Dental Science
Compensation: Competitive starting salary with monthly bonus potential, PTO, and (8) paid holidays.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options, 401(k) with match, disability and life insurance, malpractice insurance, 100% continuing education reimbursement, licenses/fees/dues payment and support.
Company Information: CSHM LLC is the practice management of 60 dental centers across 19 states and D.C.. Our mission is to ensure access to quality, professional dental care for low-income, underserved families and those seeking comprehensive care.