Opportunity: Oral Surgeon
Location: Reno, NV
Overview: Seeking qualified candidates to apply for a full-time Oral Surgeon position at a dental center in Nevada.
Oral Surgeon Responsibilities: Formulate a plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue. Diagnose and treat oral health issues in infants, children, and teenagers. Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of dental technical and support staff as required. Advise or instruct patients regarding preventative dental care, the causes and treatments of dental problems, or oral health care services.
- Graduation from an accredited program by the American Dental Association;
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery), DMD ( Doctor of Dental Medicine), or equivalent.
- Current and valid U.S. state license to practice dentistry.
- Perform the full range of dental treatment activities and procedures as dictated by general or pediatric dental specialty area according to ADA guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of dental care.
A plus, but not required:
- Completion of post graduate study in pediatric dentistry with either a certificate, or master’s degree to be eligible for certification, by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Degrees include: Master of Science, Master of Medical Science, Master of Dentistry, Master of Dental Science
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits including:
- Health Insurance (Employee & Family) plans- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with Company Match
- Disability and Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- PTO and (8) Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for Continuing Dentistry Education
- Licenses/ fees/ dues payment and dental credentialing support
We welcome qualified candidates to contact Scott Shue by email at (register or log in to show contact information) or phone at 877-367-0960.
Location Profile: Reno, NV calls itself the "biggest little city" and is located on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Residents love to take advantage of the "tourist town" atmosphere and excellent weather. There are lots of outdoor activities to do like golf, skiing or snowboarding, kayaking, and ice skating. Visit any one of Reno's museums or go to a baseball game!