Opportunity: Associate Dentist
Specialty: General Dentistry
Location: Lynn, MA
Job Opportunity: Part-time General Dentist wanted for Small Smiles pediatric dental center in Massachusetts. Formulate a plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue. Diagnose and treat oral health issues in infants, children, and teenagers. Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of dental technical and support staff as required.
- Graduation from an accredited programby the American Dental Association;
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery), DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) or equivalent.
- Current and valid U.S. State licenseto practice dentistry.
- Perform the full range of dental treatment activities and procedures as dictated by general or pediatric dental specialty areaaccording to ADA guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
A plus, but not required:
- Completion of post graduate study in pediatric dentistry with either a certificate, or master's degree to be eligible for certification, by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry is a plus but not required.
- Degrees include: Master of Science, Master of Medical Science, Master of Dentistry, Master of Dental Science
Compensation: Competitive starting salary with annual bonus, PTO, and(8) paid holidays.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options, 401(k) with match, disability and life insurance, malpractice insurance, 100% continuing education reimbursement, licenses/fees/dues payment and support.