New Urgent Care Clinic - Immediate Care Clinic - Milwaukee Suburbs
In the early Fall of this year, a NEW URGENT CARE CLINIC is scheduled to open in a near suburb of Milwaukee.
Here are the summary points to the position:
- The clinic hours are 6am to 10pm.
- The schedule averages 36 clinical hours per week, with shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
- NO Call responsibilities, NO overnights, and NOT weekend loaded!
- This employed position has a highly competitive salary and RVU production. You will receive the higher of the two along with a quality based bonus incentive, a solid benefit package and paid malpractice.
- The new clinic will have onsite Lab, x-ray, and utilize electronic health records.
We wish to share the details so you can decide if this would be of further interest to you at this point in your career. Interviews are being scheduled, so if you’re interested, please email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) along with the best time and number to call.
Our communication with you is confidential unless you tell us differently.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Posted: 05/21/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
2100 Huntington Dr N Suite B
Algonquin IL 60102