Align your career with a nationally-recognized hospital leading the way in quality health care through six major state-of-the-art facilities ranging from a personal hospital setting, to surgery and clinic care, to elder care and hospice!
Offering over 45 Specialty and Primary practices and serving multiple counties, this medical group
- Offers active management through its physician-led committee, opening the pathway for communication and governance between all medical personnel.
- Touts competitive hospital-paid compensation packages and outstanding comprehensive benefits,
- Additionally offers RVU-based compensation,
- Reimburses with generous relocation allowances.
Located in the East Central region of the United States, this community is just 30 minutes drive to major metropolitan areas and only 3 hours to magnificent coastlines. Known for its temperate climate, rugged hillsides and valleys and botanical areas offer excellent outdoor recreation with beautiful panoramic scenes.
Essential Duties include:
- Diagnosing and treating conditions,
- Mohs surgery,
- Cosmetic procedures,
- Laser therapy.
Requirements: Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
BC/BE by the American Board of Dermatology