Align your career with a nationally-recognized hospital leading the way in quality health care through six major state-of-the-art facilities ranging from a personal hospital setting, to surgery and clinic care, to elder care and hospice!
Offering over 45 Specialty and Primary practices and serving multiple counties, this medical group
- Offers active management through its physician-led committee, opening the pathway for communication and governance between all medical personnel.
- Touts competitive hospital-paid compensation packages and outstanding comprehensive benefits,
- Additionally offers RVU-based compensation,
- Reimburses with generous relocation allowances.
Located in the East Central region of the United States, this community is just 30 minutes drive to major metropolitan areas and only 3 hours to magnificent coastlines. Known for its temperate climate, rugged hillsides and valleys and botanical areas offer excellent outdoor recreation with beautiful panoramic scenes.
Essential Duties include:
- On-site emergent and urgent evaluation and management of neurological emergencies,
- Evaluation of patients with complex neurological diagnoses,
- Aggressive stroke care,
- Acute and rapid decision making on patient care ,
- Facilitate ED patient care,
- Assist in initiating the administration of time-sensitive therapies,
- Rapid CT reads ,
- Expedite stroke work-ups,
- Expedited EEG reads.
- Sees neurology patients in an inpatient hospital setting,
- Sees inpatient neurology consults and /or manages neurology inpatient services,
- Consults with and works closely with the clinical neurologist,
- Typically no outpatient practice.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified