Immediate opening for a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join a well established not-for-profit healthcare system in our client’s outpatient services group. This is a great opportunity to work and live in a family-oriented community which is nestled between the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain range and the beautiful Ohio River. This hospital provides a full spectrum of services to include OB-GYN, radiology, emergency medicine, inpatient and outpatient surgery, neurology, a full-range of rehabilitation services, operation of sixteen medical clinics and much more.
Essential Duties Include:
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation services to patients.
- Responds to emergencies and answers medical questions.
- Obtains and documents, or causes to be obtained and documented; appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family and social history, review of systems, examination, medications and allergies, assessment and plan for each patient.
- Provides medical orders for prescription refills, administration of medications, ancillary testing, and/or referrals.
- Reviews ancillary test results and coordinates notification to the patient.
- Provides patient education as needed.
- Supervises patient care by non-clinic agencies such as home health care, nursing home, or hospice.
- Completion of all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participates in on-call schedule.
- Works closely with the Director of Medical Services to provide leadership and medical direction for the clinic.
- Attends all staff, clinical, board or other special meetings as requested.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by supervisors.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
Starting Salary: $210K+ plus incentive bonus and extensive benefits. Relocation paid for. Sponsorship Provided: H1B or J1 VISA Candidates
Must be BC or BE