RARE "TURNKEY" ENT PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY AND ONE OF
NATION'S PREMIER METRO CITIES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Hit the ground running in an established two-physician ENT practice. Join our very busy ENT team and assume the practice of a physician relocating closer to home. Multi-specialty clinic features comprehensive and collaborative ENT, Allergy, and Audiology services with three AuDs as support. Built in referral base of the 100+ physicians. State-of-the-art surgical suites available in two hospital facilities.
- Community call of 1:5.
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives.
- Signing bonus and loan repayment options available to qualified candidates.
Location amenities include:
üExceptional Environment to Raise Your Family
oAmong the highest ranked public schools in the state
oVERY affordable housing with a low cost of living
oOne of the top ten children’s museums in the nation by the National Geographic Society
üOutdoor Recreation Abounds
oHuge State Park within city limits
oEndless network of hiking and biking trails
oNamed “Sportstown USA” by Sports Illustrated
oVoted Best Mid-Sized City for Golf 3 Years in a Row by Golf Digest
oCountless number of pristine lakes and rivers in the area to paddle, sail,or powerboat
Consider these benefits:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Complete office set-up and practice management
- Academic appointments with a major State University
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Enjoy quick access to one of the nation’s premier metropolitan areas!
üYear-round professional sporting events
üWorld famous museums and attractions
üExclusive boutique and international shopping experiences
My service is available at no cost to you, and your confidentiality is of utmost importance
Broyles 8780, Inc.
(303) 679-1639 (PHONE)
(303) 674-0971 (FAX)
(register or log in to show contact information)