2ND LARGEST CITY IN THE STATE
1STIN QUALITY OF LIFE
Excellent opportunity to join the Neuro & Headache Center. Our neuro team provides dedicated neurosurgery, general neurology, neuromuscular, and stroke/neurocritical support to our team of over 100 employed physicians and our Top 100 Quality Hospital. Certified Stroke Center serves 12 counties in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Neurology support includes digital PACS and PET scan, EEG/EMG lab, and two accredited sleep labs.
Employed position with competitive salary guarantee and production incentives, call coverage of 1:3, and comprehensive benefit package.
Location amenities include:
ü Exceptional Environment to Raise Your Family
o Among the highest ranked public schools in the state
o VERY affordable housing with a low cost of living
o One of the top ten children’s museums in the nation by the National Geographic Society
ü Outdoor Recreation Abounds
o Huge State Park within city limits
o Endless network of hiking and biking trails
o Named “Sportstown USA” by Sports Illustrated
o Voted Best Mid-Sized City for Golf 3 Years in a Row by Golf Digest
o Countless number of pristine lakes and rivers in the area to paddle, sail, or powerboat
Consider these benefits:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Complete office set-up and practice management
- Academic appointments with a major State University
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
Enjoy quick access to one of the nation’s premier metropolitan areas!
ü Year-round professional sporting events
ü International Airport
ü World famous museums and attractions
ü Exclusive boutique and international shopping experiences
My service is available at no cost to you, and your confidentiality is of utmost importance
Broyles 8780, Inc.
(303) 679-1639 (PHONE)
(303) 674-0971 (FAX)
(register or log in to show contact information)