RARE FULL TIME OPENING in MESQUITE, NV!
Mesa View Regional Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located in Mesquite Nevada. The hospital provides a full-range of inpatient and outpatient hospital services including an Intensive Care Unit, Obstetrics, Medical, Surgical, Laboratory, Radiology and Diagnostic Therapy Services. ER services including trauma are provided 24 hours seven days every week.
- 9 ED beds with an annual patient volume of 7800
- 12- and 24-hour shifts
- 24/7 coverage from radiology, CT, MRI, and lab
- IC Status
- No state income tax
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Mesquite, Nevada is the fastest growing city in Nevada. It is located on I-15 in southeastern Nevada on the Arizona border and is built near the banks of the Virgin River. It is a progressive "family friendly" community possessing many unique qualities.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Board Certified IM, FP
- Residency completion is required or a minimum of 2 years full time ED experience with strong critical care skills.
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS preferred