seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Robotics trained Urologist to join a hospital-owned practice with 1 other Urologist. Call would be 1:3 for ER and 1:2 for the group (subject to change). This is a traditional setting with both inpatient and outpatient components.
Established patient base looking for a strong provider. Hospital has a hospitalist program, 3D mammography machine and robotic surgery program. Completed a $20,000,000 renovation 2.5 years ago. This is an outpatient practice. Other employed consulting physicians available include Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, Endocrinology, General Surgery, & ENT.
Benefits May Include:
* Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance