Menu

Join One Of The Largest Advanced Imaging and Education-Based Private Practices In The US!

Location: Kentucky
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: L507KY
Category: Radiology - Musculoskeletal
Practice Type:   Private
Job Salary:   More Than $300,000
Job Posted: 05/01/19

Join One Of The Largest Advanced Imaging and Education-Based Private Practices In The US!

Comprised of 40 sub-specialty trained Radiologists in a practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians.  Servicing every state and multiple countries including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty clinics.  This practice receives approx. 1,300 – 1,400 cases per day from multiple states and approximately 300 locations.  The practice has more than 70% of the casework being MSK and Neuro MRI, the remaining 30% is a mix of Body MRI and other modalities including CT,  US and Xray.  Case mix also includes a health complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging and ENT MRI.  No call/ No weekends! 

Cincinnati OH – Neurorad - the majority of your cases will be Neuro.  General radiology skills are required for outpatient X-Ray, US and CT studies (mammo is not required)

Indianapolis IN – Neurorad - the majority of your cases will be Neuro.  General radiology skills are required for outpatient X-Ray, US and CT studies (mammo is not required)

Louisville KY – MSK Rad – the majority of your cases will be MSK.  General radiology skills are required for outpatient X-Ray, US and CT studies (mammo is not required)

Receive 300-350k base salary with bonus for additional reads, 7 weeks PTO, CME stipend, health, dental, vision, life insurance, malpractice insurance, disability coverage and retirement plan with contributions.  You will have an opportunity for ownership in the imaging centers. 


Contact information

Company: Healthcare Staffing Solutions
Address: ATTN: Monica Tekeli
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
11471 W. Sample Road Suite 19
Coral Springs FL 33065
Call: (954) 752-9897
Fax: (954) 752-9906

Copyright © 1999 - 2019 MDJobSite.com - All Rights Reserved