CRITICAL CARE / PULMONOLOGY POSITIONS - METRO PHOENIX
Join established Critical Care Pulmonology group in Arizona. Formed in 2005 this group of 10 physicians is seeking to add to their medical staff due to community need. As the community continues to grow, so must our medical staff. On staff at one nearby hospital.
- MD or DO Degree
- Completion of ACGME Residency
- Completion of Critical Care Fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care
- Double boarded in Pulmonology a plus
- Able to obtain for Arizona State medical license
- Ability to achieve full unrestricted hospital privileges at hospital
Competitive Compensation package includes malpractice insurance, health Insurance, disability and dental and 401K AND PARTNERSHIP POTENTIAL!
Enjoy the Great Southwest! With over 350 days of Arizona sunshine, you can hike, bike, and play tennis every day of the year! Play golf on world renowned golf courses with majestic views. We have the Phoenix Symphony, Arizona Opera and the Musical Instrument Museum. Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, and Phoenix Coyote Hockey! And don’t forget the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona and Grand Canyon!
To hear more call Joan Pearson at 602-741-7392 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and you will be contacted directly.