- This is a full-service hospital with 199 beds and boasts a skilled medical staff of 150 providers in 31 medical specialties.
- Lawton is only 50 miles from Wichita Falls & 81 miles from Oklahoma City
- Joining another OB/GYN in busy, established practice.
- There are 3, very supportive local OB/GYN's welcoming of a new addition (they take call for their own patients)
- OB call will be 1:3 (1:4 once we have two additional physicians signed and started)
- 40 deliveries/month at the hospital (1:3 or 1:4 call will not be overwhelming)
- EMR clinic: Meditech
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred; no robotics available
- Competitive recruitment package offered to incoming physician including sign-on, relo, student loan assistance, residency stipends and more
Located just 90 miles southwest of Oklahoma City on I44, Lawton is in the heart of the Great Plains Country, an area well known for its abundant lakes, world-class fishing and hunting. Mount Scott, which rises 2000 feet above the plains, provides some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state. Lawton boasts a population of just under 100K and the main economic drivers are government, manufacturing and retail trade. Lawton Regional Airport - 5 miles; Witchita Falls - 50 miles; OKC - 81 miles.
Our client is very motivated to speak to all interested candidates. I can fast-track an interview. My cell is 636-253-2700.